The main feature cryptocurrency is the fact that it is so secure that it cannot be forged, because it encrypts data that cannot be duplicated.
In order for fiat money to become electronic, it must be physically deposited to an account through a bank or ATM.
Cryptocurrency by its nature is an electronic instrument, it has no physical form. It is not connected with the state or any other currency. You can exchange cryptocurrencies on sites such as Cryptoexchange.net after all, there are several of them and they all have differences, like the currencies of different states.
Advantages of cryptocurrency
The advantages of good cryptocurrencies include the following aspects:
- Cryptocurrency is available to you at any time. No one can freeze an account with cryptocurrency, as well as withdraw it, because it has no physical equivalent;
- Any Internet user can mine crypto, because there are no restrictions for this;
- When transferring funds, anonymity is preserved, it is impossible to get information about the owner of the cryptocurrency, only the account number;
- As it was said, it is impossible to forge a virtual currency due to the high degree of data encryption. Therefore, it is considered reliable;
- The commission for the transfer is not removed, only if you want it yourself, all on a voluntary basis;
- Due to the fact that the issue of cryptocurrencies is limited, there are no risks of inflation due to excessive activity of the issuer. This is also the reason for the increased interest of investors in this currency.
Thus, cryptocurrency is an independent virtual currency that is available to absolutely everyone. It has a number of advantages such as anonymity, reliability and is characterized by the impossibility of forgery. There are also no restrictions when transferring funds to a foreign account.
Photo by Alesia Kozik from Pexels